We provide a sociable place where young people aged 9-17 can meet peers in a relaxed space to talk about options, life choices and other issues affecting their daily lives. Youth workers are on hand to provide food and advice as required. These sessions are an easy starting point for individuals to access our smaller groups, offering more focused ongoing support, and also for the youth work team to spot emerging issues in this community.
Anyone wanting to join one of our youth clubs, or in need of other support, phone 01386 554713 or visit Brad at the Centre Monday-Wednesday 10-8, Thursday 10-3.
- Monday Club Fun, food and socialising – plus practical ways to gain confidence and skills, through water sports, circus skills, cooking, fitness, team sports and other life-skill sessions for 9-13 year-olds.
- Youth Clubs (Tuesday & Wednesday) Time out, food and music – plus topical awareness sessions and 1:1 support for 14-18-year-olds. Access to school catch-up sessions, employment and college mentoring, and the Prince’s Trust Achieve Programme.
- Sunday Club A fun and creative disability inclusion group SEND children (up to 16), also providing a short break for parents and carers.
- Saturday Club For SEND 16-18-year-olds, supporting independent living & increased socialising
- Mentoring and practical activities to inspire and encourage 16-25 year-olds to consider their futures, try new things and broaden their training or job opportunities, in partnership with local colleges and companies.
- Unique, access to weekly sessions with an independent councillor for young people with mental health concerns and in need of additional support.
- Supervised learning A quiet space for young people to study and complete homework.
- Opportunities to feel part of the Centre and the wider Pershore community, through events, fundraising and young volunteer programmes.
Our experienced Youth leaders, staff, volunteers and visiting healthcare professionals are all DBS checked, work within safeguarding protocols and Government guidelines eg Covid.
Can you help? We are seeking volunteers who can support young people through life-skill sessions, companies that can broaden career aspirations through visits or placements and youth workers with relevant qualifications or experience for regular youth clubs. If you are interested in working with us please contact us.