A genuine community resource, we provide a venue for a number of organisations, catering for a wide range of ages and activities.
Current hirers include: Advance Trust, Andy Train Bellboating, Brighter Life Day Service, K-Fit, Kick boxing, NHS CAMHS, Sports Challenge, St John Ambulance, Unwind Yoga, Worcestershire Association of Carers, Worcestershire County Council, Worcestershire Parent & Carers’ Community. The boat store is home to Bonkers Activities and the fleet of Wychavon Kayak & Canoe Club. Young people from Bredon School and Malvern College regularly visit to use the watersports provided by Bonkers.
We are grateful for gifted hours and support from:
- Aston Hall Farm – providing the Carnival float
- Avon Navigation Trust – managing the wheelieboat & £300 from trips during the Plum Festival
- Click Click Collective – Coordinating the Carnival float
- Clifton-Crick Sharp & Co Accountants – Payroll support
- Pershore Bellboating Regatta Pershore Carnival
- Pershore Civic Society
- Pershore High School – Safeguarding training
- Pershore Paddlers
- Pershore Plum Plodders – £500 donation from 10K event
- Pershore River Festival Committee – the proceeds from the River Festival
- Pershore WI – providing teas at River Festival
- Sandfields Farm, Upper Moor – weekly cleaning
- Thomson & Bancks Solicitors – legal advice
- Waitrose, Evesham – providing food for youth groups
- Wyre Piddle Table Tennis Club – gift of a table tennis table.
- Zoe Ellis – gift of a Wii for Sunday Club
21 Local companies helped to raise £1,000 at the River Festival luxury raffle.
Click here for the list of winners
The following volunteers provide regular on-going expertise
Leona (administrator), Martha (Counsellor), Graham (Website designer & administrator), Lorna, Craig & Zoe (youth workers). Overseen by 12 volunteer Trustees.
We are supported by the following contractors: Buzz Electrical, Crimestop Security & Fire, CTS Fire, First Response Training, Malvern Outdoor Education, Smart Cuts, Qualitype Services, Young Solutions.