Pershore Riverside Centre CIO (1156413) is run by 12 experienced and committed Trustees, with bi-monthly full meetings and regular sub-groups. The Trustees represent a wide section of the local community, including the County (2), District (1) and Town Councils (1), Pershore High School (1) and Churches Together in Pershore (1); alongside people who volunteer their business skills and other relevant experience to help to achieve the charity’s objectives. The CIO is dependent on fundraising events, grant applications, donations and small council grants to support the young people.
The current board of trustees is:
- Liz Tucker (Chair, Operations Group & HR) Worcester County Council appointee
- David Greer (Company Secretary & Operations Group) Retired Solicitor
- Carol Draper (Treasurer & Operations Group) Accountant
- Rob Adams (Property) Worcester County Council appointee
- Tony Rowley (Fundraising/Marketing) Wychavon District Council appointee
- Dan Boatright (Marketing/Fundraising) Teacher, Pershore Town Council appointee
- Phil Hanson (HR) Headteacher, Pershore High School appointee
- Rev Claire Lording (Safeguarding Champion & HR) Priest in Charge at Pershore Abbey, Churches Together in Pershore appointee
- Richard Grantham (Property) Avon Navigation Trust
- Andy Thornton (Property) Engineering Manger & Rotarian
- Lindsay Thorne (HR) Retired teacher from a specialist school
- Carol Christmas (Marketing) Project Manager
Volunteers are an invaluable part of Pershore Riverside Centre, including an administrator, counsellor, website expert, youth workers and trustees. None of this is possible without them. We also appreciate the Volunteer Coordinator at Pershore Volunteer Centre who has referred a number of excellent volunteers to help us.